Thursday, February 17, 2011

.: LOST in DEEP THINKING :.


the love to the other party has grown in me even more..i think like most people mine has changed as well..i tried to deny that my feelings are still the same as before but the more i think about it the more i realized that i don't even have any interest to the other one..to that other one..thank you for brightening my days when the other party and the other one were one before..i was proud that i was a fan of yours before and am proudly saying that i AM proud that i was a fan..the days when you two were together..we were very very happy..happy till you are the sunshine of my life..but now..since you are separated into two..i chose to follow the other party as my bias is there and i am to support him with every breath i have..Thank you for all the happiness that you gave..i'll still support you from behind but lesser this time..I am sorry and Thank you very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment