Friday, February 4, 2011

:: Cute Quotes ::

  • Don't regret the PAST. but FUTURE, depends on PRESENT
  • Don't be fooled, for the happiest face may be masking the most hurting heart.
  • If you want to see who your real friends are, mess up big time and see who is still there for you.
  • There's always a little knowledge behind every IDK, curiosity behind every JW, emotion behind IDC, and truth behind every JK.
  • There's always gonna be that one boy, who drives you insane, is a huge pain in the ass, but deep down you will always love him
  • Staying SINGLE is not about having no one. Rather, it’s an opportunity to Taste EVERYONE. .
  • Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get but in the end, what you get is so much better than what you had wanted.
  • I love the way you kiss me on my forehead, brush the hair out of my eyes and look deep into my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment